What is Fat Freezing?
Fat Freezing is the common name for Cryolipolysis. It’s an exciting and easy to implement procedure that has been approved by the FDA for fat loss!
Is Fat Freezing right for you?
- Fat Freezing is the perfect way to finish your hard earned long-term weight loss plan. Fat Freezing is a noninvasive solution designed to remove small pockets of stubborn fat cells around various parts of your body.
- Fat freezing is not recommended for the removal of large deposits of fat. Fat Freezing destroys fat cells while avoiding harm to other cells in your body. For more substantial deposits, a full weight loss plan, including a new diet and exercise program is suggested. Fat Freezing is best used to tighten up stubborn fat in both men and women. Like those love handles (muffin top) or fat under your chin (double chin or turkey neck).
- If you have excessive weight; especially difficult to get rid of bodyfat, it can put negative stress on your body. Negatively affecting your health and overall quality of life.
Fat Freezing is FDA approved for removing fat from your face, torso, back, and as well as your legs. Other potential areas are being explored. If you are looking to tighten any of those areas, then fat freezing may be the solution you have been looking for!
Weight Loss Programs and Options
When it comes to the battle of the bulge, you can fight fat successfully in many ways. Some are more effective than others. Our goal at FatFreezingInfo.com is to help you to learn more about all the programs and options that are available to you. With information, you can make the best decision for you and your body.
This Month’s Featured Contributor
RC FITNESS NYC
NYC Fitness Trainer Rachel Cooper is a expert in her field and can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
With the soon to be released RC Fitness NYC APP you will be able to take your workouts with you and to the next level!
Currently, you can still contact Rachel to get your Personal Nutrition Plan and expert fitness advice.
With Rachel’s 1 week Introductory Nutrition Plan you have nothing to lose except a few pounds!
Weight Loss Solutions
When it comes to choosing the best weight loss plan it helps to do your homework. This is the main purpose for Fat Freezing Info, we will help provide you with easy to understand information on a wide range of weight loss topics. This website, is not intended to be a replacement for consulting with your doctor. Even if you are speaking with a doctor, fat freezing provider or experts within this site, you should not treat information received as an official second opinion. Please consult with your doctor or reach out to one of our partners located in the fat freezing directory on this site.
Top Surgical Procedures
New research that compares three types of weight-loss surgery in more than 46,000 patients may help. The three types of surgery included gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy and adjustable gastric banding (also known as lap band). READ MORE BELOW
Fat Freezing, otherwise know as cryolipolysis (e.g., fat freezing), is just one of several non-invasive weight loss procedures that you will find information on here at FatFreezingInfo.com. We will also cover some effective invasive procedures. Information on other fat loss solutions include: injection lipolysis, radiofrequency lipolysis, and laser lipolysis.
How does fat freezing work?
Fat freezing is not for everyone. Fat freezing is generally used to treat and target difficult and stubborn pockets of unwanted fat. Stubborn fight could still plague you even if you subscribe to a proper diet and exercise routine. If this is you and you are ready to look your best, then fat freezing might be the perfect treatment!
Non-invasive Weight Loss Procedures
If the thought of something cold to your skin is unbearable and conjures of thoughts of the sensation of needles piercing your skin and freezing fat is not your thing; you can learn more about other non-invasive weight loss alternatives to satisfy your needs.
- Injection lipolysis uses a chemical to kill fat cells around the injection site. This chemical is deoxycholic acid and is FDA-approved for treatment of the area under the chin only and may take several treatments depending on your situation.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis uses controlled heating and ultrasound technology to target fat cells in your selected target areas. You can use Radiofrequency lipolysis to target your abs, love handles, thighs as well as other tough to tone areas.
- Laser lipolysis is a minimally invasive procedure in which localized fat deposits are reduced surgically by means of a highly specialized laser. Unlike traditional liposuction, laser lipolysis does not use suction. This procedure offers benefits on par with traditional liposuction, although it is generally recommended for smaller target areas.