Top Questions to Ask Your Provider
Use This Checklist as a Guide When Contacting Your Preferred Fat Freezing Provider:
- Are you certified by any boards or associations?
- How many years of training have you had?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What are the potential risks?
- What type of anesthesia (if any) is required for this procedure?
- When can I expect to see results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What are my alternatives to doing this procedure?
- What nonsurgical fat reduction technique is best recommended for me?
- How long is the recovery period?
- What activities should I avoid after my procedure?
- If something does come up, how are complications handled?
- How can I expect my body to look over time? What if I gain weight or have a child?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the outcome?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?
- What is the cost of the procedure? What is the cost of continued followup or maintenance after the procedure? Do you offer financing or a payment plan?
- What supplements or food/drinks should I consume or avoid before, during and after my procedure?
- What supplement or diet plan is recommended before, during and after my procedure?
Research more information on these procedures on our forum, to see what others have experienced, and consult with a qualified professional. You can easily contact the best professional for you and your particular situation in our Fat Freezing Directory!